- MADE OF 45 % JUTE, 10% RECYCLED COTTON & 45% RECLAIMED FIBERS making these rugs Earth-Conscious, hard wearing and beautiful. Eco-friendly jute is sustainable and renewable, making the rugs perfect for those that want a beautiful rug without harming the environment.
- HANDMADE IN INDIA BY LOCAL ARTISANS weaved by hand making each rug unique and different. The Metro Collection is crafted with skill & experience to create a beautiful piece.
- SUITABLE FOR MOST DECORS the striking raw tones makes these rugs suitable for most decors from Rustic to Industrial, Nordic or Minimalist they are sure to fit in. For best results, vacuum regularly and spot clean. Rug Pad recommended for indoor use. Due to the natural fiber used to create our rug, slight variations in color should be expected.
- VISUAL IMPACT created by intricately weaved patterns. Soft and welcoming underfoot, our Metro Collection rugs will bring a natural softness and beauty to your home.
- GOODWEAVE CERTIFIED All Fab Habitat rugs are certified by Good Weave
- The best rugs are made by adult hands. No child labor is involved with the making of any of our rugs.
Fab Habitat brings you a stylish collection of rugs made from a mix of Jute, Cotton & Denim. These handcrafted Metro Collection jute and reclaimed fiber rugs have bold, fresh colors and graphic designs. They are perfectly suited to bring comfort to a modern space. The rugs are made to withstand everyday use and are extremely easy to take care of. These rugs are made using sustainable practices and dyes, which are safe for the environment. CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR NEW RUG. Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming. To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake. Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove. Keep away from excessive moisture. Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed. For indoor use only.